Date: Friday 17th November 2023
Presenter: Winifred Henderson
Online via Zoom – BOOK NOW
Sleep is such a precious and fragile thing. We so often feel overwhelmed by media reports telling us how vital good sleep is. So why is it that so many carers and people living with dementia have trouble with their sleep?
This Masterclass will cover:
– What is normal sleep?
– How we sleep – normal sleep cycles and stages
– How age affects our sleep
– The toll stress and worry take on our sleep
– How dementia changes sleep patterns
– What helps us sleep better ?
– Tips for carers of someone living with dementia
This in-depth education session will be presented by Winifred Henderson and is suitable for carers, family members and health professionals.
Cost for Carers/Whanau – $20
Cost for healthcare professionals – $50 Includes a Certificate of Attendance
BOOK NOW to secure your spot!
If you are unable to join in on the day, a recording of the session will be available to all who are registered.